- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Sprengel deformity - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Sprengel deformity.
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Klipple-Feil syndrome
- Craniofrontonasal Syndrome (CFNS)
- Congenit elevation of scapula, Congenital elevation of scapula, Congenital elevation of scapula (disorder), deformity Sprengel, HIGH SCAPULA, Sprengel's deformity, Undescended shoulder
- Be the first to add a definition for Sprengel deformity - Causes
- External Links Related to Sprengel deformity - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)