- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Spreading anesthesia sensation
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leprosy, dimorphous/Indeterminate
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Monkshood/Aconite herbal/intake
- Be the first to add a definition for Spreading anesthesia sensation
- External Links Related to Spreading anesthesia sensation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)