- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Spreading anesthesia sensation, Histiocytosis X syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leprosy, dimorphous/Indeterminate
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pulmonary eosinophilic granuloma
- Langerhans' cell histiocytosis disorder
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Histiocytosis X
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Monkshood/Aconite herbal/intake
- Tobacco smoking/excess