- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sparse eyelashes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Kenny-Caffey syndrome/KCS (1q42-q43)
- Hallermann-Streiff-Francois syndrome
- Miller syndrome/Acrofacial dysostosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Sparse eyelashes
- External Links Related to Sparse eyelashes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)