- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sore throat/Pharyngitis, Red eye, acute/Unilateral, Eyelid erythema/swelling/unilateral
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Eye puncture/globe injury
- Facial contusion/trauma
- Eyeball injury
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Ethmoid sinusitis
- Sinusitis, acute
- Sty/Hordeolum eyelid
- Cellulitis, orbital
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Conjunctival contact allergy
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Cluster headache syndrome (Horton's)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Conjunctivitis, chemical
- Smoke inhalation