- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Snakebite (Viper/rattlesnake/krait) - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Copperhead snakebite
- Snakebite (rattlesnake/pit viper type)
- Adder venom, Adder venom (substance), Adverse effect venom snake, Bite Snake, Bites Snake, Envenomation Snake, Envenomations Snake, Snake bite, Snake bite (event), Snake bite (finding), Snake bite (morphologic abnormality), Snake Bites, Snake Envenomation, Snake Envenomations, Venom Viper, Venoms Viper, Viper venom, Viper Venoms
- Be the first to add a definition for Snakebite (Viper/rattlesnake/krait) - Causes
- External Links Related to Snakebite (Viper/rattlesnake/krait) - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)