- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SKIN Smears/Acid Fast Positive
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Lupus vulgaris/Tuberculous
- Tuberculosis, papulonecrotic, skin
- Be the first to add a definition for SKIN Smears/Acid Fast Positive
- External Links Related to SKIN Smears/Acid Fast Positive
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)