- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Skin Lesions Hypopigmented Anesthetic Delayed Healing
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leprosy, dimorphous/Indeterminate
- Leprosy, lepromatous type
- Leprosy, tuberculoid type
- Be the first to add a definition for Skin Lesions Hypopigmented Anesthetic Delayed Healing
- External Links Related to Skin Lesions Hypopigmented Anesthetic Delayed Healing
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)