- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Skin lesions arciform/tender backs of hands
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- Be the first to add a definition for Skin lesions arciform/tender backs of hands
- External Links Related to Skin lesions arciform/tender backs of hands
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)