- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Shy behavior pattern
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dubowitz syndrome
- shy behavior, Shyness, timid behavior
- Be the first to add a definition for Shy behavior pattern
- External Links Related to Shy behavior pattern
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)