- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SEMEN RBCs Erythrocytes
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Urethral trauma
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Endourethral chancre, luetic
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Prostatitis, acute
- Prostate abscess
- Prostatitis, chronic
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, prostate
- Urethra, carcinoma
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Urethra, calculus, in males
- Prostate calculus
- Blood Cell Red, Blood Cells Red, blood corpuscles, Blood erythrocyte, Blood erythrocytic cell, Blood normocyte, Blood red cell, Erythrocyte, Erythrocyte (cell), erythrocytes, Erythrocytic, Erythrocytic Cells, Marrow erythrocyte, RBC, RBC Red blood cell, red blood cell, Red blood cells, Red blood corpuscle, Red blood corpuscule, Red Cell, Red cell of marrow, Red cells, Reticuloendothelial System Erythrocytes, Semen, Seminal fluid, Seminal fluid (substance), Smn
hematospermia or hemospermia
- External Links Related to SEMEN RBCs Erythrocytes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)