- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sed Rate/ESR/Sedimentation rate (Lab) - Decreased
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Polycythemia vera
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Abetalipoproteinemia (Bassen Kornzweig)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Afibrinogenemia, congenital
- Hypofibrinogenemia, congenital
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Spherocytosis, hereditary
- Reference to Organ System
- Congestive heart failure
- BLOOD SEDIMENTATION INCREASED, Elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate, Elevated erythrocyte sedimentation rate (finding), Elevated Sed Rate, ELEVATED SED RATE (ELEV SR), Elevated sedimentation rate, Erythrocyte sedimentation incr, ERYTHROCYTE SEDIMENTATION INCREASED, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) raised, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) raised (finding), ERYTHROCYTE SEDIMENTATION RATE ELEVATED, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate high, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate incr, Erythrocyte sedimentation rate increased, ERYTHROCYTES SEDIMENTATION RATE INCREASED, ESR INCREASED, ESR raised, ESR raised (finding), increased erythrocyte sedimentation rate, Lab, Raised ESR, RBC SEDIMENTATION INCREASED, RBC sedimentation rate increased, Red blood cell sedimentation rate increased, Sedimendation rate erythrocytes increased, sedimentation rate erythrocyte increased, Sedimentation rate increased
- External Links Related to Sed Rate/ESR/Sedimentation rate (Lab) - Decreased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)