- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Scabies - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- acariasis Sarcoptes scabiei, Infestation by Sarcoptes scabiei, Infestation by Sarcoptes scabiei (disorder), Infestation by Sarcoptes scabiei var hominis, Infestation by Sarcoptes scabiei var hominis (disorder), infestation mites scabic, infestation Sarcoptes scabiei, infestation scabies, mites infestation scabic, Sarcoptes scabeii infestation, Sarcoptes scabiei acariasis, Sarcoptes scabiei infestation, Sarcoptic itch, Scabies infestation
- Be the first to add a definition for Scabies - Causes
- External Links Related to Scabies - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)