- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SBS/Intestine, segmental fixed narrowing (Xray)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tuberculosis, intestinal (gut)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Diagnostic radiography of small bowel serial films, Diagnostic radiography small bowel serial films, Intestine segmental fixed narrowing, RADEX SM INT W/MLT SRL FLMS, Radiography of digestive tract small bowel series, Radiologic examination of small bowel serial films, RADIOLOGIC EXAMINATION SMALL INTESTINE INCLUDES MULTIPLE SERIAL FILMS, Small bowel series, Small bowel series (procedure), Small intestine barium study
- External Links Related to SBS/Intestine, segmental fixed narrowing (Xray)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)