- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SBS/Hose-like thickened bowel wall segment
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Lymphoma/malignant, non-Hodgkins
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Diagnostic radiography of small bowel serial films, Diagnostic radiography small bowel serial films, Hose-like Thickened Bowel Wall Segment, RADEX SM INT W/MLT SRL FLMS, Radiography of digestive tract small bowel series, Radiologic examination of small bowel serial films, RADIOLOGIC EXAMINATION SMALL INTESTINE INCLUDES MULTIPLE SERIAL FILMS, Small bowel series, Small bowel series (procedure), Small intestine barium study
- External Links Related to SBS/Hose-like thickened bowel wall segment
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)