- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SBS/Duodenum odd position on lateral/infant
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Small Intestine Volvulus (Midgut)
- baby, Diagnostic radiography of small bowel serial films, Diagnostic radiography small bowel serial films, Duodenal, Duodenal structure, Duodenal structure (body structure), Duodeno-, DUODENUM, Duodenums, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, lateral, odd position, RADEX SM INT W/MLT SRL FLMS, Radiography of digestive tract small bowel series, Radiologic examination of small bowel serial films, RADIOLOGIC EXAMINATION SMALL INTESTINE INCLUDES MULTIPLE SERIAL FILMS, Small bowel series, Small bowel series (procedure), Small intestine barium study
- External Links Related to SBS/Duodenum odd position on lateral/infant
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)