- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SBS/Cogwheel pattern small bowel mucosa (Xray)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Intestinal parasites
- Hookworm (Ancylostomiasis) disease
- Cogwheel pattern small bowel mucosa, Diagnostic radiography of small bowel serial films, Diagnostic radiography small bowel serial films, RADEX SM INT W/MLT SRL FLMS, Radiography of digestive tract small bowel series, Radiologic examination of small bowel serial films, RADIOLOGIC EXAMINATION SMALL INTESTINE INCLUDES MULTIPLE SERIAL FILMS, Small bowel series, Small bowel series (procedure), Small intestine barium study
- External Links Related to SBS/Cogwheel pattern small bowel mucosa (Xray)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)