- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For SBS/Aphthous ulcers mucosa/small bowel
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Graft-versus-host disease
- Aphthous Ulcers Mucosa, Diagnostic radiography of small bowel serial films, Diagnostic radiography small bowel serial films, RADEX SM INT W/MLT SRL FLMS, Radiography of digestive tract small bowel series, Radiologic examination of small bowel serial films, RADIOLOGIC EXAMINATION SMALL INTESTINE INCLUDES MULTIPLE SERIAL FILMS, Small bowel series, Small bowel series (procedure), Small intestine barium study
- External Links Related to SBS/Aphthous ulcers mucosa/small bowel
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)