- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Salicylate effect/toxic - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible rule outs found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Diethylene Glycol poisoning
- Ethylene glycol [Antifreeze] ingestion
- Poisoning by salicylate, Poisoning by salicylate (disorder), Poisoning by salicylates, Poisoning by salicylic acid salt, Poisoning by salicylic acid salts, Salicylate intoxication, Salicylate poisoning, Salicylate poisoning (disorder), Salicylate poisoning syndrome, Salicylates, Salicylic acid salt poisoning, SALICYLISM, Tsalicylate intoxication
- Be the first to add a definition for Salicylate effect/toxic - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Salicylate effect/toxic - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)