- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Roach powder poisoning - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Roach poison ingestion
- Acids Boric, Boric Acids, POIS, poisoning, Poisoning (disorder), Poisoning by, Poisoning syndrome, Poisonings, SECTION D-8 POISONINGS
- Be the first to add a definition for Roach powder poisoning - Causes
- External Links Related to Roach powder poisoning - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)