- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Rhythmic lateral head swaying/sign, BX/Liver biopsy/Periportal fibrosis
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, chronic C type
- Schistosomiasis (Mansoni)
- Schistosomiasis, chronic hepatic
- Schistosomiasis Japonica
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Tricuspid valve insufficiency
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, alcoholic