- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Rhus dermatitis - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Poison ivy/Poison oak/sumac
- Japanese lacquer/Urushiol contactant
- Contact dermatitis due to Genus Toxicodendron, Contact dermatitis due to Genus Toxicodendron (disorder), Dermatitides Rhus, Dermatitides Toxicodendron, Dermatitis Rhus, Dermatitis Toxicodendron, Rhus Dermatitides, Toxicodendron Dermatitides, Toxicodendron Dermatitis
- Be the first to add a definition for Rhus dermatitis - Causes
- External Links Related to Rhus dermatitis - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)