- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Resorption condylar heads/mandible - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Acro-osteolysis/Hadju-Cheney Syndrome
- Bone Loss Osteoclastic, Bone Losses Osteoclastic, Bone resorption, Bone resorption (function), Bone resorption function (observable entity), Bone Resorptions, Condylar process of mandible, Condylar process of mandible (body structure), Condyle Mandibular, Condyle of mandible, Condyles Mandibular, Condyloid process of mandible, Head of mandible, Loss Osteoclastic Bone, Losses Osteoclastic Bone, Mandibular condyle, Mandibular Condyles, osteoclastic bone loss, Osteoclastic Bone Losses, Processus condylaris, Resorption Bone, Resorptions Bone, Structure of condyloid process of mandible, Structure of condyloid process of mandible (body structure)
- Be the first to add a definition for Resorption condylar heads/mandible - Causes
- External Links Related to Resorption condylar heads/mandible - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)