- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Residence/travel/Coastal/Seashore area
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Anaphylaxis, generalized
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Red tide/shell fish poisoning
- Coastal/Seashore area, Travel to foreign country
- External Links Related to Residence/travel/Coastal/Seashore area
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)