- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Residence/travel/Angola, Occupation/Military
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Leishmaniasis, old world cutaneous
- Lymphogranuloma venereum
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Pentaborane poisoning
- Tear gas Irritants (Cs/Cn/Cnc/Ca/Cr/Cnb/Ps) CBW potential
- Toxic smoke/weapons (Nox/Hc/Rp/Fs/Fm/Sgf2/Teflon)