- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Residence/travel/Angola, Occupation/Caisson worker
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Descent from altitude environment
- Decompression sickness
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Air embolism, cerebral
- Air embolism/arterial
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Bone necrosis/infarct/osteonecrosis