- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Residence/travel/Angola, Event/Large fish die-offs
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Pfisteria piscicida/epizoonosis
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Industrial dyes/solvents exposure
- Mercury salts/bichloride acute toxicity
- Mercury/organic/methyl (Minamata) pois.
- Pesticide poisoning
- Industrial chemicals exposure