- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Relentless painful/iching/hands/feet/rash
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Drug allergy
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Acrodynia/Pink disease
- Be the first to add a definition for Relentless painful/iching/hands/feet/rash
- External Links Related to Relentless painful/iching/hands/feet/rash
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)