- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Redness glans/foreskin
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Foreskin, Foreskin of penis, Foreskins, Male Prepuce, Prepuce, Prepuce of penis, Prepuce structure, Preputial skin, Preputial structure, Preputial structure (body structure), Preputium penis, Red, Red color, Red color (finding), Red color abnormal, Red colour, Redness, Rubor, Skin of prepuce of penis
- Be the first to add a definition for Redness glans/foreskin
- External Links Related to Redness glans/foreskin
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)