- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Recurrent aphthous stomatitis (Sutton II) syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Recurrent aphthous ulcer/stomatitis syn
- APHTHOUS ULCER RECURRENT, RAS Recurr aphth stomatits, RAS Recurrent aphthous stomatitis, Recurrent aphthous stomatitis, Recurrent aphthous ulcer, Recurrent aphthous ulcer (disorder), Recurrent aphthous ulceration, Recurrent mouth ulcers, Recurrent mouth ulcers (disorder), Recurrent oral aphthae, Recurrent oral ulceration, Recurrent ulcerative stomatitis, ROU Recurrent oral ulceration, ROU Recurrent oral ulceratn
- Be the first to add a definition for Recurrent aphthous stomatitis (Sutton II) syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Recurrent aphthous stomatitis (Sutton II) syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)