- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Recent/UTI
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Endocarditis, right heart
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Bladder Residual Volume/Poor Emptying
- infected urinary, Infection of urinary tract, Infection urinary, Infection urinary tract, Infections Urinary Tract, Recent, Tract infection of urinary, Tract Infection Urinary, Tract Infections Urinary, Urinary (tract) infection, Urinary infection, Urinary infection (disorder), URINARY TRACT INFECT, Urinary tract infect.unsp.NOS, URINARY TRACT INFECTION, Urinary tract infection ((NOS)), Urinary tract infection site not specified, Urinary tract infection site not specified (disorder), Urinary tract infections, Urinary tract infectious disease, Urinary tract infectious disease (disorder), urine infected, uti, UTI Urinary tract infection
- External Links Related to Recent/UTI
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)