- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Recent/Strep throat, Ultrasound/Peritoneal fluid/neonate/ABD, Food poisoning/staphylococcal toxin - Rule Outs
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Toxic shock syndrome
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Pancreatitis, acute
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Glomerulonephritis, acute
- Glomerulonephritis, post-streptococcal
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Rheumatic fever
- Chorea, Sydenham's acute
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Meconium peritonitis
- Urine ascites/UT obstruction/neonate
- Congenital bladder/ureter/urethral dis
- Cirrhosis, congenital/neonatal
- Congenital hydronephrosis
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Meconium ileus