- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Recent/Catheterization/Instrumentation
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis (acute)
- Endocarditis, infective
- CATH URINARY, Catheterization Urinary, Catheterizations Urinary, Insertion catheter urinary, insertion of urinary catheter, Recent, URINARY CATH, urinary cath nsrxn ea.plasmn, Urinary Catheter Insertion, Urinary catheter insertion each placement, Urinary catheterisation, Urinary catheterization, Urinary Catheterizations
- External Links Related to Recent/Catheterization/Instrumentation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)