- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Rash/thighs
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- PUPPP syndrome of pregnancy
- Erythema induratum
- Femur (TA), Local redness/erythema/rash, Localised rash, localized rash, Rash localised, Rash localized, Thigh, Thigh structure, Thigh structure (body structure), Thighs
- Be the first to add a definition for Rash/thighs
- External Links Related to Rash/thighs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)