- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Rash oral/anal/vulval areas, Family history/Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Radiation sickness/severe, acute
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Herpes simplex systemic infection
- Syphilis, secondary
- Syphilid rash/congenital syphilis
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Behcet's Disease
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Mucocutaneous candidiasis, chronic syn
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Acrodermatitis enteropathica
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Mucositis/chemotherapy induced