- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Rash/Bluish red tender papules arms/face/neck/legs
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- arms/face/neck/legs, Bluish red, Papula, Papulae, Papular, Papule, Papule (morphologic abnormality), Sore pain, Sore to touch, Soreness, Soreness (finding), Tender pain, Tenderness, Tenderness (finding), Tenderness finding, Tenderness finding (finding)
- Be the first to add a definition for Rash/Bluish red tender papules arms/face/neck/legs
- External Links Related to Rash/Bluish red tender papules arms/face/neck/legs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)