- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Q-T prolongation without deafness/syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible causes found
- Long QT syndrome, Long Q-T syndrome, Long QT syndrome (disorder), Long QT Syndromes, LQT, Prolonged Q-T interval syndrome, QT Syndrome Long, QT Syndromes Long, Syndrome Long QT, Syndromes Long QT, without deafness
- Be the first to add a definition for Q-T prolongation without deafness/syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Q-T prolongation without deafness/syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)