- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Q-T Prolongation/Deafness (Jervell and Lange-Nielsen) - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- QT prolongation/deafness syndrome
- Cardio-auditory syndrome, CARDIOAUDITORY SYNDROME OF JERVELL AND LANGE-NIELSEN, Cardio-auditory-syncope syndrome, DEAFNESS CONGENITAL AND FUNCTIONAL HEART DISEASE, Jervell and Lange Nielsen Syndrome, Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome, Jervell and Lange-Nielson syndrome, Jervell and Lange-Nielson syndrome (disorder), Jervell and Lange-Nielson syndrome (finding), Jervell Lange Nielsen Syndrome, Jervell Lange-Nielsen syndrome, Jervell-Lange Nielsen Syndrome, Jervell's syndrome, JLNS1, Lange-Nielsen syndrome, Nielsen Syndrome Jervell-Lange, PROLONGED QT INTERVAL IN EKG AND SUDDEN DEATH, SURDO-CARDIAC SYNDROME, Syndrome Jervell-Lange Nielsen
- Be the first to add a definition for Q-T Prolongation/Deafness (Jervell and Lange-Nielsen) - Causes
- External Links Related to Q-T Prolongation/Deafness (Jervell and Lange-Nielsen) - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)