- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pyruvate kinase, RBC (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Phosphate/potassium Administration/Toxicity
- Blood Cell Red, Blood Cells Red, blood corpuscles, Blood erythrocyte, Blood erythrocytic cell, Blood normocyte, Blood red cell, Erythrocyte, Erythrocyte (cell), erythrocytes, Erythrocytic, Erythrocytic Cells, Lab, Marrow erythrocyte, Phosphoenol transphosphorylase, Phosphoenolpyruvate kinase, PK Pyruvate kinase, pyruvate kinase, Pyruvate kinase (substance), RBC, RBC Red blood cell, red blood cell, Red blood cells, Red blood corpuscle, Red blood corpuscule, Red Cell, Red cell of marrow, Red cells, Reticuloendothelial System Erythrocytes
- Be the first to add a definition for Pyruvate kinase, RBC (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Pyruvate kinase, RBC (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)