- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pursed puckered mouth/smile
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Zellweger Cerebrhepatorenal syndrome
- Schwartz-Jampel syndrome
- Mouth puckered, Pursed, Smile
- Be the first to add a definition for Pursed puckered mouth/smile
- External Links Related to Pursed puckered mouth/smile
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)