- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pulls out toenails/fingernails
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Smith Magenis syndrome
- Finger Nail, Fingernail, Fingernails, Nail Finger, Nail of finger, Nail of toe, Nail plate of finger, Nail plate of toe, Nail Toe, Pulls out, Structure of nail of finger, Structure of nail of finger (body structure), Structure of nail of toe, Structure of nail of toe (body structure), Toe Nail, TOENAIL, Toenails
- Be the first to add a definition for Pulls out toenails/fingernails
- External Links Related to Pulls out toenails/fingernails
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)