- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Puffy/large ear lobes/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leprosy, dimorphous/Indeterminate
- Leprosy, lepromatous type
- Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), Diagnostic Findings, Finding, Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Large ear lobes, Observation of swelling, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, sign/symptom, Signs and Symptoms, SIGNS SYMPTOMS, Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Symptoms and Signs, Tumefaction, Tumescence
- Be the first to add a definition for Puffy/large ear lobes/sign
- External Links Related to Puffy/large ear lobes/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)