- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Psychogenic rheumatism/pain disorder - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Psychogenic pain disorder/rheumatism
- ARTHRITIS MULTIPLE JOINT INVOLVEMENT, Polyarthritides, polyarthritis, Polyarthritis unspecified, Psychogenic disorder, psychogenic disorders, Psychogenic syndromes, Psychogenic syndromes (disorder), SOMATOFORM DIS, Somatoform disorder, Somatoform disorder (disorder), Somatoform disorder unspecf, Somatoform disorder unspecified, Somatoform disorder unspecified (disorder), SOMATOFORM DISORDERS
- Be the first to add a definition for Psychogenic rheumatism/pain disorder - Causes
- External Links Related to Psychogenic rheumatism/pain disorder - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)