- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Pruritic rash knees and elbows
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis herpetiformis
- Cubital region, elbow, Elbow (Anatomy), Elbow region, Elbow region structure, Elbow region structure (body structure), Elbow(s), Elbows, Itchy rash, Itchy skin eruption, Prurigo, Prurigo (disorder), PRURITIC RASH, Pruritic rash (disorder), Pruritus itch -, Pruritus itch or prurigo, Rash pruritic
- Be the first to add a definition for Pruritic rash knees and elbows
- External Links Related to Pruritic rash knees and elbows
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)