- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Proximal limb girdle muscle pain
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Statin Myopathy
- Be the first to add a definition for Proximal limb girdle muscle pain
- External Links Related to Proximal limb girdle muscle pain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)