- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Proteus OX-19 titer (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Typhus, acute/epidemic
- Rocky mountain spotted fever
- Lab, Liquidobacterium, OX-19, PROTEUS, Proteus (enterobacteria), Proteus (organism), Proteus Hauser 1885, PROTEUS PREPARATION
- Be the first to add a definition for Proteus OX-19 titer (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Proteus OX-19 titer (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)