- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Prominent lips
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Facial ectodermal dysplasia (Setleis)
- Labial, Labial part of mouth, Labio-, lip, Lip structure, Lip structure (body structure), LIPS, Lips (Face), Lips of mouth, Prominent
- Be the first to add a definition for Prominent lips
- External Links Related to Prominent lips
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)