- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For PROCESS/Enzyme defect/Metabolic disorder (ex), Seizures/Children/recurrent
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 22 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Enzyme defect/deficiency disorders
- Primary lactic acidemia/children
- Porphyria, acute intermittent
- Tay-Sachs disease
- Combined carboxylase/Biotinidase deficiency
- Cytochrome C Oxidase Deficiency/COX Complex Defect
- French-Canadian type COX mitochondrial defect
- Pyruvate carboxylase enzyme deficiency/PCD
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Complex Deficiency/PDCD
- Infantile mitochondrial myopathy/Cox defect
- Pyridoxine dependency
- Krebs cycle/EM cycle metabolic disorder
- Ornithine Transcarbamylase (OTC) defic.
- Prolinemia/type II
- Proprionic acidemia/congenital
- Coproporphyria, hereditary
- Hartnup disease
- Maple syrup urine disease
- McArdle's syndrome
- Tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency/Atypical PKU