- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Primidone serum levels (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Primidone (Mysoline) Administration/Toxicity
- 2-Deoxyphenobarbital, 4 6(1H 5H)-Pyrimidinedione 5-ethyldihydro-5-phenyl-, Blood Serum, Desoxyphenobarbital, Hexamidinum, Lab, Misodine, Mysedon, PRIMIDONE, Primidone (product), Primidone (substance), PRIMIDONE PREPARATION, Primidone product, Primidone product (product), Ser, serum, Serum (Blood), Serum (substance), Serum Blood, Serums
- Be the first to add a definition for Primidone serum levels (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Primidone serum levels (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)