- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Primary biliary cirrhosis - Rule Outs, BX/Muscle Biopsy/Intracellular xanthine crystals
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, viral
- Hepatitis, cholestatic, viral type
- Cholangiolytic hepatitis, viral
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Cholangitis, ascending
- Cholangitis, secondary sclerosing
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Autoimmune hepatitis (Plasma cell)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency
- Reference to Organ System
- Cirrhosis portal (Laennecs/alcoholic)
- Drug induced Cholestasis hepatitis.
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Toxic hepatitis